- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing, Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
The KSM Consulting Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Manager to help us grow pipeline for the data analytics team. In this role, you will own the ideation, creation and execution of online demand generation and lead engagement campaigns and activities focused on driving new leads and converting them into engaged opportunities as it relates to data analytics services. The ideal candidate has experience in digital marketing strategy and hands on experience in executing campaigns through a variety of digital platforms. You have a strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape and best practices for lead and opportunity engagement. You’re also not afraid to use traditional marketing tactics such as events and direct mail to drive brand awareness.
Strong collaboration with sales and deep expertise in a broad range of marketing channels and tactics are must-haves. If you've built high yield, engaging and integrated campaigns that your sales team raves about, this may be the role for you.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of paid search, programmatic display, and comparison sites
- Collaborate and develop holistic cross-channel marketing strategies with company goals in mind
- Utilize data to inform channel optimization tactics
- You’re a stellar communicator, capable of tailoring messages to reach specific audiences.
- Excellent copy writing and copy editing skills and experience.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to execute multiple vertical and horizontal initiatives concurrently.
- Ability to effectively deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to make connections and demonstrate deep level thinking.
- Proven experience working in an agile development environment.
- You’re self-directed but also collaborative, seeking to gain perspective and input from others, and include others in communications strategy conversations.
- Excited about problem-solving, identifying challenges, and looking for ways to tackle them.
- Creativity, passion and, attention to detail.
- Passionate/outgoing personality; able to create a sense of excitement for KSMC solutions
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- Experience across multiple paid channels (SEM, Display), with expertise in ABM strategy
- Strong analytical skills
- Working proficiency of Hubspot or similar platforms for list management, campaign setup, campaign orchestration, lead management, tracking and reporting
- 5-10 years of web and/or digital campaign experience. Strong digital storytelling, performance marketing, and content marketing experience.
- BS/BA Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail and tone.
- Previous work with data analytics is a plus
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer