Summer 2021 Internship
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we are seeking interns to join the team. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. As an Intern you will be exposed to a variety of different technologies as well as a variety of different job skills.
Some of your general tasks will include:
- You will work collaboratively with teams of smart, thoughtful people to best meet the needs of our clients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to organize, prioritize, plan and deliver your work and commitments in a timely manner.
- Attend internship weekly cohorts, trainings, functions, and networking events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Identify opportunities to inject innovative technologies, solutions and delivery methodologies into projects or programs.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with teammates, clients, and stakeholders to keep the project on track and help everyone stay aligned to the mission.
- Mediate complex technical and business discussions with clients and vendors, including requirement gathering and design validation discussions.
- Build lasting relationships with internal and external project stakeholders that result in maximized value for the client.
- Plan and facilitate workshops/interviews to identify, analyze, and document business requirements and translate them into business plans/solutions.
- Drive and manage change, both technical and cultural.
- Support sales and business development activities through the creation of proposals and sales collateral to support winning in the marketplace.
- Drive testing strategies, assist with testing scenarios, and validate results.
Open Positions We are Recruiting For (Please indicate which you are interested in on application):
- Sales and Sales support
- Software Development (Front-End, Back-End, & Quality Assurance)
- IT support
- User Interface & User Experience (UI/UX)
- Business Intelligence
- Data Science
Some of the skills we are expecting are. . .
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program
- Demonstrated ability to lead, problem solve, and deliver results.
- Strong understanding of the current and emerging technology landscape, innovative trends and delivery best practices.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Willingness to learn, strong initiative, ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and flexibility with regard to assignment of tasks and scheduling is essential.
- Hands on experience delivering technical solutions using modern tools and approaches such as data science tools, data engineering tools, custom application development frameworks, COTS package solutions, etc. strongly encouraged but not mandatory.
If you have background experience in any of these tools, programs, or technical capabilities please indicate on your application:
- Microsoft .Net frameworks, ReactJS, CSS, SaSS, C#, Selenium, Cypress.io
- UX/UI- Adobe Suite, Sketch
- Python (or R)
- Microsoft Suite
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer