Business Development Representative
- 800 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
KSM Consulting is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to generate new business opportunities (“Pipeline”) by following a proven process to prospect into target accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies and leads to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and technology issues. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and a driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel KSMC Pipeline and Growth
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates (Sales Management and Sales Directors) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize industry knowledge to research & develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and identify compelling events.
- Outbound prospect to companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, social selling
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of KSMC’s services, track, and report on all activities and results using Hubspot.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Enjoy conducting high-level discovery and educational conversations with Senior Executives (C-Level, VP/Director) in Target Accounts
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- Interest in a career in Sales or in Sales Leadership
- Positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills 1+ years of experience in Sales Development, Operations, Sales, and/or Finance preferred
- Team Player ; excited to work in a high-energy and collaborative environment
- Cold-calling experience preferred
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- Proficient in using Hubspot and LinkedIn preferred
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your workday.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status
Equal Opportunity Employer