Agile Delivery Leader
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing, Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need an experienced and proven Agile Delivery Leader to join the team. As an Agile Delivery Leader, you’ll be responsible for planning and leading the successful execution of technical delivery teams, doing whatever it takes to deliver value and success. This will include the creation and execution of Agile delivery plans, management and communication through continuous improvement, and the coaching of teams and individuals for greater success.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role:
- Lead and facilitate cross functional technical teams
- Drive clarity and alignment for internal/external teams to achieve strategic objectives
- Regularly communicate the status of delivery to stakeholders and team members
- Facilitate large scale planning efforts for multiple Agile teams
- Advise client leaders and executives on recommended Agile improvement efforts
- Drive and manage change, both technical and cultural, related to the project
- Facilitate the internal creation and improvement of Agile delivery methods
- Mediate complex technical and business discussions with internal teams, clients, and vendors
- Remove barriers for technical project teams
- Define and measure qualitative and quantitative team metrics to determine impacts of improvement efforts
- Educate others at every level of the organization on key Agile values and concepts, as well as practical methods
- Establish standard practices for Agile project delivery and champion them across the broader organization
- Coach through technical and business process improvements utilizing best practices in Agile delivery
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- 5+ years in leading software development teams
- Hold at least one Agile certification through Scaled Agile, Scrum.org, or another reputable source
- Experience in coaching executives on the importance of Agile values and practices
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study
- Excellent facilitation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience in successfully managing organizational Agile transformations
- Software development experience is highly preferred
- Experience in consulting preferred
- Strong client service orientation
- Skills and experience using the following products:
- MS Office
- Jira and/or Azure DevOps
- Digital collaboration tools (Miro, MS Whiteboard, etc.)
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer