- 800 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to be a key contributor on our internal operations finance team. This team is responsible for ensuring high standards on records and accuracy of financial reporting, including new project engagement and ownership of key financial metrics. We need an analyst with a strong background and experience with financial system integration and ongoing optimization.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role:
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with budgets and forecasts
- Create monthly reporting packages for internal leadership team, private equity reporting, and required bank covenant reporting for review
- Assist AR Staff with project set-up, review accuracy of data including rates, project health and other required daily tasks
- Assist Director of Finance with projects related to new financial system implementation including, but not limited to: downloading and formatting data to the requirements necessary, reviewing financial reporting from old and new systems to ensure complete accuracy
- Support the Director of Finance in the review of diligence documents during future mergers and acquisitions
- Dive into large, detailed data sets and make recommendations to further improve our reporting as we work to optimize our current data and transition into a new financial system
- Assist with one-off reporting requests from our executive team and private equity partners
- Assist with audit requirements as they arise
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintain dashboard reporting
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1 – 3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with Quickbooks and ConnectWise
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your workday.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status
Equal Opportunity Employer