Business Intelligence Consultant
- 800 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need a Business Intelligence Consultant to join the team. If you love to solve problems and add value, please consider what your typical days might look like…
- You will meet with clients to understand their unique situation, ask questions to get to the root of their problems, and explore solutions that help transform their business.
- You will work with business analysts to translate business requirements into data models for visualization deployment.
- You will develop databases and systems that allow for the creation of Executive Dashboards, KPI Scorecards, and additional reports.
- You will provide thought leadership and technical mentorship to your teammates.
- You will assist in identifying and connecting additional data sources to new and existing Business Intelligence environments.
- You will identify various data sources, construct data decomposition diagrams, provide data flow diagrams, and document the process.
- You will provide amazing service to our clients, greatly exceeding their expectations.
Some of the skills we are expecting include…
- You should have 5-7 years of related professional experience.
- A demonstrated ability in time management, organizational communication, and technical documentation.
- A technical background, with an ability to think outside the box and propose original solutions.
- A willingness to learn innovative approaches and tools in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of the following technologies is preferred, but not required:
- Power BI
- Power Query
- SQL Integration Services
- SQL Management Studio
- SQL Reporting Services
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer