Senior NLP Scientist (Open to Remote)
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
To continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ open and challenging problems, we need a senior NLP scientist to join the talented data science team. In this role, you’ll work with a strong team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Architects to solve some of the most exciting and challenging problems related to information retrieval working with complex and/or unstructured data. You will have freedom to pursue research, design platforms for clients. You will gain visibility with senior leadership and work with a team that prioritizes your growth. If you love to solve problems and add value, please consider what your portfolio would look like,
- Rapid prototyping and adoption of new techniques for customized NLP solutions
- Productionize the machine learning research on premise and Cloud
- Pursue open and hard problems towards novel solutions
- Mentor early career scientist and build NLP center of excellence
- Collaborate with business leaders for sales opportunity
- Client facing and academia collaboration building
- Drive optimization and tooling to improve quality of NLP solutions
This is a senior role requiring 5+ years of progressive experience with at least 3+ years of experience in natural language processing or computational linguistics in industry or academia setting
Some of the skills and experience we are expecting include:
- Strong machine learning background with expertise in developing NLP systems
- Expert knowledge and/or hands on experience with information retrieval systems
- Innovative and thought leadership, proven contribution in research journal or industrial setting
- Strong software development/architecture experience preferred
- Good written and communication skill required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field is required, PhD in STEM preferred
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your workday.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status
Equal Opportunity Employer