VP of Sales
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
To help continue our rapid growth in Indianapolis and beyond, we need a seasoned sales executive build out our sales team, develop client relationships and lead our approach to business development. As the VP of Sales, you will expand our client reach and scope and build deep relationships that lead to meaningful engagements helping our clients thrive.
As a data, technology, and management consulting firm, it is extremely important that our sales team understand the complexities associated with selling intricate, custom solutions from a professional services organization. As an organization doing work across government, commercial, non-profit, and healthcare sectors, it is also important to understand what drives success with multiple client-types. KSMC is also a high-growth organization, moving into new geographies both through organic growth and acquisition. The VP of Sales will build a highly effective, scalable, and national sales team that is effective across all these areas, including personally participating in sales as needed to be successful.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role:
- Grow, develop, and manage an effective, national sales team, across all KSMC service offerings and markets.
- Triple new client acquisition sales over the next three years to support overall organization CAGR of 35%.
- Develop, plan, and deliver a holistic sales strategy for KSMC.
- Deliver on quarterly sales, sales pipeline, and productivity targets for your team.
- Effectively and consistently execute the KSMC sales process, including delivery-team handoff, pipeline management, and business forecast.
- Serve as a member of the senior leadership team, advising on strategic direction and growth of KSMC as a whole.
- Partner with marketing to establish an agreed upon integrated sales and marketing plan to drive growth.
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- You are a sales leader that has served in both a hands on and sales leadership role and have demonstrated sales results to prove it.
- Minimum of 10 years proven experience in sales, preferably with professional services, technical services, and multi-sector experience, and consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a regional team of sales executives, preferably in business services.
- MBA or Master's degree preferred; Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining high performing enterprise sales organization.
- Able to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Delivery, and Sales Operations.
- Willingness to travel as needed for team management and client engagement.
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your workday.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status
Equal Opportunity Employer