EVP, Professional Services
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
The Executive Vice President of Professional Services is responsible for driving successful delivery operations across government, commercial, non-profit and healthcare sectors. In this role, you will lead the consulting organization, oversee the execution of client work, and be accountable for delivering KSMC and client outcomes.
As a data, technology, and management consulting firm, it is extremely important that our delivery team execute high-quality, custom solutions that reflect our reputation and technical ability as a professional services organization. KSMC is a high-growth organization, moving into new geographies both through organic growth and acquisition. The EVP of Delivery will build a highly effective, scalable delivery organization that produces high-quality solutions that help our clients, co-workers and communities thrive.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role:
- Design, implement, and manage an exceptional delivery approach, process, and experience across all KSMC service offerings and markets.
- Ensure the high-quality, on-time, and on-budget delivery of client outcomes.
- Ensure high client satisfaction and engagement, leading to extension, expansion, and referrals from our client base.
- Build, develop, and empower a team of delivery professionals who lead alignment across client engagements and build high-performing teams.
- Serve as a member of the executive leadership team, advising on strategic direction and growth of KSMC as a whole.
- Partner with sales to develop effective solutioning and technical hand offs that drive to highest-quality deliverables and thriving clients.
- Plan and manage the performance of the consulting business, delivering financial and organizational results.
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- You are a delivery leader that has served at the executive level in a professional services organization (or similar).
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience building and managing effective service delivery across multiple sectors in a large, matrixed, and geographically dispersed organization.
- MBA or Masters degree preferred; Bachelors degree required.
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining high performing consultants and technical delivery professionals.
- Able to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales and Sales Operations and lead the business alongside other C-suite functions.
- Willingness to travel as needed for team management and client engagement.
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your workday.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status
Equal Opportunity Employer