- 800 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
KSM Consulting is looking for a skilled and versatile Proposal Manager with experience in Federal Government RFP/RFI responses.
As a Proposal Manager for KSM Consulting, you will support our efforts to deliver best-in-class solutions to the federal, state, local, and private sector. Your responsibilities include working with members of the Sales, Marketing, and Delivery teams to develop winning, innovative proposals including:
- Written responses for RFIs/RFTs/RFPs (RFx)
- Oral presentations and demonstrations
- Unsolicited documents and white papers
Key activities include scheduling and running RFP kick-off meetings, RFP response development, facilitating key review meetings and final document review, coordinating proposal sign-off and delivery of the completed proposal. The Proposal Manager is expected to become an expert in the Federal & Government sector with KSMC services over time.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role:
- Manage all details of the RFP process and workflow determining priorities of responses when receiving multiple RFP's. Conducts research if needed on RFP technical/functional areas to gain better understanding of areas to be addressed and responded to.
- Execute the RFx proposal response plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g marketing teams, service teams, support, compliance, finance, etc.)
- Contribute to RFP response requirements and ensure proposal compliance, and act as the primary interface for RFx response efforts
- Create and maintain a content library for all proposal development materials to enable rapid re-use
- Gathers and formats information. Composes drafts and prepares proposals. Writes and edits RFP responses for accuracy. Develops, organizes, and manages content for proposal documents
- Understands and navigates US SLG/EDU public sector contracting vehicles and tender procedures
- Identify and document areas for process improvement
- Stay current on proposal best practices and market trends, including those related to public sectors
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- BS/BA Degree
- 5+ years of proposal management experience
- 5+ years of technical writing experience2+ years of experience with US state or federal government proposal compliance requirements
- Customer-focused and self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through. ·
- Must have a good understanding of public sector procurement and contract vehicles. ·
- Candidate must have excellent writing skills, be both technical and analytical, and possess substantial experience supporting proposal responses to RFx opportunities.
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your workday.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status
Equal Opportunity Employer