Senior Executive Administrator
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our 135-person (and growing!), Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
As Senior Executive Administrator, you are responsible for ensuring that the COO of our high growth organization has the support required to focus on strategic direction and positive outcomes for KSM Consulting. This is everything but your typical executive administration role!
Effective prioritization, project management, and execution around the COO’s day-to-day and ongoing activities driving toward KSMC strategic initiatives and values are the most important outcomes associated with this position. You are also responsible for supporting communication associated with the executive and leadership teams at KSM Consulting.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills, project management experience, effective problem-solving aptitude, and attention to detail are necessary to succeed. Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, maintain a high level of confidentiality, and demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude with an orientation toward great customer service. The ideal candidate will have previous administrative or business experience with a strong work ethic, a willingness to perform administrative tasks, and desire to learn and grow.
- Track and communicate COO's ongoing activities and prioritization of them.
- Manage COO’s schedule including scheduling and communication, as well as working through pre-meeting prep.
- Monitor COO’s communications and identify required actions and priorities.
- Manage the administration and execution of meetings of the executive and leadership teams including the development of agendas and presentations, taking of adequate notes, and coordinating follow-up communications.
- Participate in select meetings alongside COO and clients to provide notes, follow-up, and support.
- Track time and expenses for COO.
- Provide event support including preparation of materials and communications, as well as follow up.
- Act as a project manager for major initiatives. This will include:
- Digging in to learn about the initiative topic and how it integrates with the organization
- Building roadmaps (assisting in outlining strategic objectives, timeline, budget, and consideration of overall stakeholder engagement and communication)
- Serving as the project lead, coordinating vendors and internal parties and ensuring adherence to timelines, budgets, and quality
- Carrying out execution around special projects as assigned (i.e., systems advancements, new office build, departmental support, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
Capabilities required include:
- College degree in Business or related field
- Adequate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Office 365 and Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apply problem solving
- Thorough and detail-oriented approach to responsibilities
- Strong self-organization skills and ability to multi-task
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer