Analytics Project Manager
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need an experienced and proven Analytics Manager to join the team. In this role, you will work with a strong team of Data Engineers, Data Architects, and Data Scientists to solve some of the most exciting and challenging problems faced by companies and governments in today’s fast-paced environment. As an Analytics Manager, you will manage and deliver client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions. You will be responsible for planning and leading the successful execution of the project, doing whatever it takes to deliver value and success. This will include helping to set the vision for the project, aligning on delivery and technology approach, creation of project plans, review of documentation, interactions, and deliverables, and creating ongoing project status and health reports. Finally, it will include leading a team of technical and functional team members in achieving these goals. Please consider what your typical days might look like:
- Implement large-scale data analysis ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights by leveraging cloud-based and on-site platforms.
- Own the overall delivery of the project(s) to which you are assigned, making sure all aspects are in place and working effectively to deliver value.
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Continuously set the mission, vision, and plan for the project, assuring that the client’s best interests are always reflected in the work the team is doing and the direction they are headed.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Lead diverse teams of KSMC employees, client employees, and third-party employees to a successful project outcome.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with teammates, clients, and stakeholders to keep the project on track and help everyone stay aligned to the mission.
- Drive and manage change, both technical and cultural, related to the project.
- Mediate complex technical and business discussions with clients and vendors.
- Create, update, and track project plans and related documentation/tools to aid the team in being successful and to help in communicating with stakeholders.
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting are. . .
- 6+ years of relevant Analytics consulting or industry experience.
- 4+ years of experience leading information management and analytics projects of various size, through the full project life cycle (PLC) -- including detailed system/software development life cycle (SDLC) -- across multiple clients, and with multiple teams, vendors, interfaces, and stakeholders involved.
- Extensive experience delivering projects leveraging agile methodologies
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies and practices.
- Familiar with different database architectures (RDBMS, NoSQL, HDFS, Graph databases, etc.) and when best to leverage them.
- Exposure to advanced analytical concepts and capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, problem solve and deliver results.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio/Lucidchart, MS PowerPoint).
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Willingness to learn, strong initiative, ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and flexibility with regard to the assignment of tasks and scheduling essential.
- Hands-on experience with writing database queries, developing business intelligence solutions, and/or developing advanced analytical solutions preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer