Technical Delivery Manager
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our growing Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need a Technical Delivery Manager to join the team. In this role, you’ll collaborate with project managers and a technical team consisting of data engineers, data scientists, and architects to solve some of the most exciting and challenging problems faced by companies and governments in today’s fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone with a combination of a solid technical background with project delivery and leadership experience.
- Own the technical delivery of a data project, manage technical tasks at a granular level, follow up with key stakeholders and client; proactively identify risks in delivery and manage
- Work with the project managers and technical leaders to build project plan and roadmap and convert into an appropriate skillset need and resourcing plan
- Collaborate with partner teams and clients to define deliverables, roadmaps, and additional documentation
- This role is not expected to code hands-on, but need to grasp any code or architecture level concerns and manage the risk
- Own the technical part of communication with the client, update the project team members on a regular basis and clearly escalate issues to the necessary stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience in software development or data engineering
- 1+ year of experience in project management or similar role
- Experience with SDLC of a project
- Experience with requirement gathering and analysis
- Experience with code maintenance and defect triage
- Experience in agile methodology is a plus
- Ability to proactively anticipate project roadblocks, timeline issues and determine to create solutions for data/technology workstreams
- Experience leading teams across an organization and ability to communicate tasks, goals, and responsibilities
- Ability to articulate technical and business concepts to diverse audiences
- Experience in healthcare is a plus
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer