- 800 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
At KSM Consulting, you are bigger, bolder, and brighter. You bring innovative ideas to the table, and you learn from the experts sitting beside you. You stand on the shoulders of giants and on some days, you are the giant. That’s what we call…
At our 135-person (and growing!), Indianapolis-based technology, data, and management consulting firm, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends as well as some of the most challenging problems our clients face. And through deep understanding, tenacity, collaboration, and know-how, you help those clients find the solution that’s right for them. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
KSM Consulting is a leader in the web, mobile, and integrated software solutions and is looking for an individual who excels at ETL Development and Consulting. If you enjoy the small business/fast-paced environment and love working with clients to solve their business problems using software development methodology, you may be a good fit.
KSM Consulting is looking for an ETL Engineer to undertake a variety of data integration, data mapping, and consulting tasks. The ideal candidate is a personable, organized, detail-oriented individual who can multitask in a fast-paced environment. Our Enterprise Integration team plays an integral part in ensuring KSM Consulting’s client data is synchronized across platforms in the appropriate data model and format to give customers and employees the information they need.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and a good communicator. We are looking for someone who can wear multiple hats, strives for excellence, and is looking for a daily opportunity to learn and grow in an exciting and diverse industry.
We are looking for a determined and motivated individual with the following unique characteristics:
- Experience in data modeling
- Be able to read, analyze and digest what a business wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process around those goals.
- Have a strong understanding of data mapping and data modeling methodologies including normal form to reduce data redundancy and improve data integrity.
- Test designs to ensure the system runs smoothly.
- Experience in taking a big-picture view of the systems, data, and integration solution.
- Is positive and highly service oriented.
- Desires to learn and develop new skills.
- Interested in working as part of a small team.
- Has a strong work ethic.
- Thrives in a changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Prefers to over-achieve rather than play it safe and under-deliver.
- Is self-motivated and excited to share ideas.
- Is a creative problem-solver with a “no task is too big or small” attitude.
- Is dependable, responsible, and punctual.
- Has a strong sense of discretion and professionalism.
- Moves quickly between different clients and environments effectively
- Takes responsibility and communicates with other team members and clients regarding potential issues and solutions
- Strives to keep projects on time and within budget
- Applying generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient implementation of program logic and data manipulation
- Understanding of all forms or data storage including NOSQL, relational, snowflake, and star schemas
- Participating in designing and developing in any of the following ETL Tools:
- Microsoft SQL Server SSIS
- Providing assistance and routine consultation to the stakeholder in the development of integrated solutions
- Understanding of how to maintain different software environments and deployment strategies for each type of environment
- Plans and executes software version upgrade releases and custom interfaces with the consultation of our clients
- Interacts with the client to include developing and implementing the software into the client’s system
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Technology from a four-year college or university or two to four years related experience and/or training
- Must have hands-on experience designing and coding integrated data solutions
- Candidates selected for an interview should be prepared to discuss sample code and applications
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable
Travel Required: Less than 25%
What you should know about KSMC:
- KSMC employees work hard. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are generally engaged throughout the entire workday and beyond.
- We compensate well and show our appreciation in lots of ways including Thursday Throwdowns, quarterly employee events, Community Day, and family outings.
- We have a great benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation.
- Our snack room is well stocked with healthy drinks and food to keep you going during your work day.
- Our comprehensive wellness program includes team recreation activities and wellness reimbursement.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
KSM Consulting generally does not sponsor foreign national candidates for work authorization except for positions that in KSMC’s determination require highly specialized knowledge and for which candidate sponsorship is appropriate.
Equal Opportunity Employer