- Lafayette, CA
We surveyed our team and asked them how they would describe the culture at KRT. The answer: family. KRT is made up of some of the brightest minds in the industry -- not to mention some interesting individuals (loud, eccentric, soft-spoken, funny, etc.). While we’ve been around for 45+ years and have solidified a dominant position recruitment advertising space -- specializing in digital media, social media and performance marketing services.
Come work with Fortune 500 clients where you can make a direct impact. Do you have what it takes? We’re looking for the best. A brilliant mind. A progressive thinker who can see past the details to the big picture. A hard worker who follows-through on the commitments they make. If you’re looking for a job where your work counts for something, this is the place to be. Together, we can do great things.
Learn more about KRT at www.krtmarketing.com/careers
The Sales Assistant will be right in the mix as we close new business with exciting companies. He/She will work closely with the Head of Strategic Partnerships to source potential clients, help with our client relationship management (CRM) system, assemble requests for proposals (RFPs), updates and maintains our CRM platform.. and helps pull presentations together with lots of attention to detail!
This is a contract to hire position. You should be available to work 30-40 hours per week. As this is an onsite position (no remote or virtual work) we are currently only accepting applications for local candidates in close proximity of Lafayette, CA.
Assist the Head of Strategic Partnerships with projects as needed to include but are not limited to:
- Create marketing presentations that sell value to our clients and positions our agency against competition.
- Perform online research and lead tracking for potential clients
- Enter, update, and maintain required data in CRM system to document all pertinent sales activity, account updates, & client information
- Draft and assist with assembly of requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality proposals and reports by thoroughly planning, delegating and adhering to timelines and requirements for proposal development and submission.
- Serve as a liaison between Account teams and new business to ensure smooth onboarding process.
Individuals considered for this position should be actively pursuing, or be a recent graduate of, a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field of study. Other requirements are:
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Detail- oriented
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong interest in digital marketing
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask, think on your feet and anticipate the next (ten) steps
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
KRT’s office is situated in:
3685 Mt. Diablo Blvd. #255
Lafayette, California 94549
KRT Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.