- Lafayette, CA
We surveyed our team and asked them how they would describe the culture at KRT. The answer: family. KRT is made up of some of the brightest minds in the industry -- not to mention some interesting individuals (loud, eccentric, soft-spoken, funny, etc.). While we’ve been around for 45+ years and have solidified a dominant position recruitment advertising space -- specializing in digital media, social media and performance marketing services.
Come work with Fortune 500 clients where you can make a direct impact. Do you have what it takes? We’re looking for the best. A brilliant mind. A progressive thinker who can see past the details to the big picture. A hard worker who follows-through on the commitments they make. If you’re looking for a job where your work counts for something, this is the place to be. Together, we can do great things.
Learn more about KRT at www.krtmarketing.com/careers
This is a full-time role, assisting in all billing and other accounting functions for the agency, alongside the agency Accounting Manager
Job Functions & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include assisting in all of the following accounting functions:
- Generate and distribute all company invoicing
- Accounts payable & accounts receivable functions
- Collections including client follow-up/reminders
- Account reconciliations (bank, credit card, vendor statements, etc…)
- Maintain accurate company filings
- Other duties, as may be assigned
- B.A. in accounting / Finance or a combination of education and experience with a minimum of 1 year related accounting experience
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks under deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and written, with team and clients.
- Must maintain high standards of professionalism and confidentiality
- Proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (V17.0+)
- Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
KRT Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.