Account Manager / Media Planner – Digital Recruitment Advertising
- Lafayette, CA
We surveyed our team and asked them how they would describe the culture at KRT. The answer: family. KRT is made up of some of the brightest minds in the industry -- not to mention some interesting individuals (loud, eccentric, soft-spoken, funny, etc.). While we’ve been around for 45+ years and have solidified a dominant position recruitment advertising space -- specializing in digital media, social media and performance marketing services.
Come work with Fortune 500 clients where you can make a direct impact. Do you have what it takes? We’re looking for the best. A brilliant mind. A progressive thinker who can see past the details to the big picture. A hard worker who follows-through on the commitments they make. If you’re looking for a job where your work counts for something, this is the place to be. Together, we can do great things.
Learn more about KRT at www.krtmarketing.com/careers
Primary activity revolves around managing online (and some offline) recruitment media for a book of exciting and complex clients (mostly Fortune 500). Specific responsibilities include strategic media planning, execution, and account management. This position will play a key role in the ongoing success of our client relationship and provides definite opportunity for long-term growth.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Manage primary client relationship
- Work closely with multiple client stakeholders on an ongoing basis to discuss goals, identify opportunities and recommend media/services
- Research, develop and execute well thought-out 360 degree media plans based on client direction
- Provide excellent customer service and be responsive to all client needs/requests according to service level agreements
- Proactively gain industry knowledge through agency resources, personal research and development of networking connections through industry organizations and events
- Develop a fundamental understanding of various industry technologies (i.e., applicant tracking systems, job distribution services, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Ensure accuracy in client billing and resolve billing issues as needed
- Use metrics/analytics to improve effectiveness of each client’s recruitment initiative
- Prepare monthly client activity and trend reports to review with agency and client management
- Other duties as assigned
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of related experience — e.g. advertising agency, media or HR/recruiting experience
- Experience and exposure of working with high-volume activity is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long-term client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and scope targeted solutions
- Strong negotiator
- Excellent written and verbal communication, grammar and proofreading skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and extremely Web-savvy (i.e., searching, troubleshooting media, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, manage complex workload and handle pressure in a deadline-driven environment while simultaneously maintaining a sense of humor is essential
- Ability to work independently and problem solve as necessary
KRT Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.