Digital Media Specialist
- Lafayette, CA
We’re a global recruitment advertising agency. Our clients are Fortune 1000 companies that trust us to find the best candidates possible for their open positions through smart media strategies.
Our technology and data-centric approach make us an industry leader. We improve campaign outcomes by using data to make advertising decisions every day. Think of a casino and having access to data you can analyze every second to improve your odds of winning – that’s exactly what we do; we use data to beat expectations and improve advertising performances. If this excites you, then you could be the perfect fit at KRT.
Learn more about KRT at www.krtmarketing.com/careers
We are seeking a data driven analyst who is passionate about digital marketing to join our team. Primary activity revolves around monitoring and analyzing online campaigns, providing strategic optimization recommendations, and pulling tracking reports and trends. This position will play a key role in the ongoing success of our client relationship and provides definite opportunity for long-term growth.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for producing insights reports, research, analysis and recommendations for all digital campaigns
• Converting data into actionable recommendations
• Own day-to-day reporting and provide ad hoc data reports on key trends and make recommendations on findings
• Input, test and track marketing campaigns
• Define and track KPI’s. Create reports and dashboard to analyze performance from traffic to conversions
• Identify, support and report on A/B testing opportunities
In addition to overseeing all digital marketing campaigns, other responsibilities may include:
• Campaign execution support which includes, campaign setup and end to end management
• Research, develop and execute well thought-out 360 degree media plans based on client direction
• Proactively gain industry knowledge through agency resources, personal research and development of networking connections through industry organizations and events
• Develop a fundamental understanding of various industry technologies (i.e., applicant tracking systems, job distribution services, Google Analytics, etc.)
• Ensure accuracy in client billing and resolve billing issues as needed
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of related experience — e.g. digital marketing, advertising agency, media or HR/recruiting experience
• 1+ years of experience with Google Analytics
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and extremely Web-savvy (i.e., searching, troubleshooting media, etc.)
• Experience and exposure of working with high-volume activity is highly desirable
• Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and scope targeted solutions
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun start-up environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, grammar and proofreading skills with acute attention to detail
• Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations
• Ability to prioritize, multitask, manage complex workload and handle pressure in a deadline-driven environment while simultaneously maintaining a sense of humor is essential
• Ability to work independently and problem solve as necessary
KRT Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.