Shop Receptionist/Administrative Support
- 11901 Dallas Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75033, USA
KRS Talent is partnering with a luxurious hand and foot men grooming shop whose focus is on health and wellness.
The ideal candidate should have proficiency in communication, customer service, and sales skills are the main requirements for this position. Additional requirements for the positions include basic math, cash handling, phone, and computer skills. The ideal applicant must be outgoing, cheerful, engaging, energetic, resourceful, industrious, and imaginative.
Receptionist’s responsibilities include:
- Offering a friendly welcome to all clients and facilitating a smooth transition between their arrival, service, and check out.
- Accomplishing sales goals by leading our clients to the payment options that best meet their needs.
- Providing assistance to the Owner, Shop Manager, and/or Assistant Manager.
1. Provide Exceptional Customer Service
- Understand the needs of customers; handle and resolve customer service issues to maintain customer loyalty.
- Provide the client with a clear understanding of the shop policies and pricing before services are performed.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with shop personnel.
- Manage the beverage and associated supplies inventory.
- Provide shop tours as necessary or requested
2. Complete required administrative tasks/compliance.
- Greet clients on a first name basis.
- Check in members and clients.
- Participate in promoting and selling memberships and retail products.
- Answering telephones
- Setting and confirming appointments.
- Provide information on services offered by shop.
- Prepare guest records for treatments.
- Ensure opening and closing procedures are adhered to.
- Account for all money on a daily basis.
- Distribute staff tip envelopes at the end of each day.
- Cleaning, organizing, and maintaining lobby and shop public areas.
- General administrative and clerical support.
- Full-time ability to work a minimum of 35 hours per week on a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Part-time ability to work on a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work in a dynamic shop environment.
- Good time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong leadership qualities; motivated and respectful
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors and clients.
- Mathematical skills to accurately compute and complete required functions.
Reports to: Owner, Shop Manager, or Assistant Shop Manager