Business Development Manager - Australia, KMS Solutions
KMS was established in 2009 as a U.S.-based software development & consulting company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 13 years of operation, we have been trusted globally for the superlative quality of software services, products, technology solutions and engineers' expertise.
- KMS Technology focuses on custom software development and a wide variety of consulting services
- KMS Healthcare specialises in the healthcare industry, provides a unique blend of consultative healthcare technology solutions backed by the power of full lifecycle development support
- KMS Solutions helps companies in the financial services industry improve operations, foster innovation, and elevate the products and services with advanced technologies and specialized solutions.
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, Grove, and Visily.
KMS is committed to providing tangible contributions and long-lasting impacts to the communities through leveraging our IT expertise. The company has also been recognized by prestigious industry awards as a great workplace in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
We are a leading US HQ IT consulting and software development company, specializing in providing innovative solutions to clients in the banking and financial sector. We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Business Development Manager to join our team in Melbourne. This role will focus on expanding our presence in the Australia and New Zealand markets, with a particular emphasis on building relationships with key players in the banking and finance industry.
- Interact with senior management levels at Client and within KMS, determine pursuit strategies, develop client messaging plan and relationships.
- Acquiring new business and further developing our B2B BFSI client base across all company sizes (SMB to Global Enterprises).
- Establish and maintain a volume of activities with C-level executives and Senior management (VPs, Directors) including but not limited to presentation, proposal and demo walkthrough of KMS Offering and Solutions.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers in the target market to generate leads and drive pipeline growth.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Offering Development teams to align strategies and ensure effective communication of our company's value propositions to clients.
- Directs commercial and pricing deal structure to negotiation to successful closure adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Track and analyze sales data and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for strategic adjustments.
- Constantly achieve monthly sales target
- Well versed with CRM system for End to End Opportunity Management
- Provide regular reports and updates on sales activities, pipeline, and achievements to the management team.
- Bachelor's qualification in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Having +5 years of experience in selling/closing deals in the professional services space in the following areas: Systems Integration, Outsourcing, IT transformation
- Direct Sales quota of $3-5M+
- C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- Proven sales track record for developing and selling large ($3M - $10M+ TCV) IT, Applications and/or Business Process Outsourcing opportunities
- Deep experience in dealing with senior executives of BFSI Vertical in Australia
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent excel and powerpoint presentation skills
- Experience working within a mid-large System Integrator organization within Australia
- Teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills
- High energy level and ability to work well in demanding client environments and drive to an outcome
- Demonstrated experience managing the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to deal closure.
- Preference for candidates located in Melbourne.
- Flexibility to Travel within ANZ region as and when required.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and business development in the IT consulting and software development industry, and possess the qualifications and experience outlined above, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and contribute to our continued growth and success in the Australia and New Zealand markets.
Thinking of joining KMS Solutions? Yes, you deserve it!
Progressive Career Development
- Role-based training foundation
- Active role at the global client-side
- Continuous professional certification
- Simple goals - achievable success
- Up to 15 months salary/year
- Performance review twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 18+ paid leave/year
- Flexi mode, modern work environment
- Well-being centric
Impactful community organization
- Community development activities: 1% Pledge, KMS Gives charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…