Corporate Communication Intern
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove.
Under the brand KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
A warrior-spirit student or graduate who sets corporate communications as a roadmap for his/her career journey. The position will work in the Corporate Communications team. The responsibility includes delivering consistent and professional branding identity at all touchpoints, which synchronizes all communication campaigns in accordance with branding & corporate strategy to serve business purposes, covering internal communications, employer branding, and public relations fields.
If you are passionate about making brand stories amazing, we believe this position is just right for you. You will not only enjoy every single working day at KMS Solutions, but also visualize, sharpen and realise your imagination, and contribute to the company growth every day!
Assist the process of creation and delivery of communications plans.
Assist the team in all communications campaigns including market listening, awareness boosting, lead generation, and brand health check-up to ensure the consistency and professionalism of branding image.
Conceptualize and compose PR/branded content: newsletters, press releases, PR articles, and social posts, emails that conveys the key message of brand mood and tones, effective branding angles and strategy.
Take part in general marketing/communications work which may involve project planning, content creating, event operating, reporting, data entry, document review, email pieces, etc.
Everything about events. Be challenged in a full cycle of organizing an event, including planning & conception, preparation, logistics, set-up, execution and post-event
An undergraduate student or recent graduate
A good understanding of integrated marketing & communications, corporate branding, and general digital advertising concepts will surely be helpful for this role.
Detail-oriented, can-do attitude, results-driven mindset, and warrior spirit
Excellent communication skills in both Vietnamese & English
Strong writing and creativity skills
Benefits and Perks
Perks you Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam.
- Building large-scale & global software products.
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team.
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting.
- Attractive Salary and Benefits.
- Performance appraisal twice a year and performance bonus.
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time.
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills.
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building,...
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table tennis, badminton, yoga,...
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,..
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym,...), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso,...) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies,..)
And much more...Send your English Resume to join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!