Software Test Engineer Intern (QA/QC/Tester), based in Da Nang
- Da Nang City, Vietnam
KMS was established in 2009 as a U.S.-based software development & consulting company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 13 years of operation, we have been trusted globally for the superlative quality of software services, products, technology solutions and engineers' expertise.
- KMS Technology focuses on custom software development and a wide variety of consulting services
- KMS Healthcare specialises in the healthcare industry, provides a unique blend of consultative healthcare technology solutions backed by the power of full lifecycle development support
- KMS Solutions serves the Asia Pacific region, bringing the world's innovative technologies to help organizations achieve their business goals through world-class digital capabilities and fit-for-purpose solutions
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, Grove, and Visily.
KMS is committed to providing tangible contributions and long-lasting impacts to the communities through leveraging our IT expertise. The company has also been recognized by prestigious industry awards as a great workplace in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you passionate about software testing and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Are you looking for the next destination of your testing career?
Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology and leverage various tools to make your testing efficient and effective?
- Be trained and developed skills regarding testing field (Context-Driven testing, automation checking, performance testing, security testing and so forth)
- Be researched and applied various testing techniques and tools in the testing field
- Work closely with development team and test lead to design test strategy
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases
- Implement automated checking, performance testing
- Adopt rapid testing techniques and testing tools to make the test more effective in various quality criteria of a product
- Report and track bugs
- Perform other tasks assigned by superior
Skills/experience You need to be Successful
- Fresh graduated or final-year students, minimum part-time/full-time 3 month internship commitment (can work at least 3 days per week)
- Bold passion for IT software development and testing
- Good IT background, critical and logical thinking skills
- Commitment to excellence and self-improvement
BE YOUR BEST WITH KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Allowance and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more...Send your Resume including Academic Transcript to join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!