Senior Ruby On Rails Software Engineer, KMS Healthcare
- Da Nang City, Vietnam
- Employees can work remotely
KMS Healthcare is the intersection of world-class technologists and proven Healthcare industry expertise.
We empower companies to build transformative next-gen technologies to bring about game-changing resolutions to healthcare’s most challenging problems. Our solutions ensure improved data exchange while maintaining regulatory compliance and data-driven requirements. We are committed to providing innovative tools and expertise to providers, payers, life sciences, and medical technology vendors in order to help create industry-leading health solutions.
Instead of wishing people good health, join us to make it happen. At KMS Healthcare, we leverage technologies to enable a modern way of health service. Covering end-to-end product development, we helped numerous U.S. health practices increase health treatment quality, reduce costs, and save people's lives.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Love Coding
- Follow Your Passion
- Enjoy Every Single Working Day with Your Nice Colleagues and Our Kind Clients
- Take Your Skill to the Next Level
- At least intermediate level of English level
- Likely having 3+ years of experience depending on how fast of your learning and developing technical capability
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Strong experience in Ruby on Rails and willing to learn ReactJS
- Experience in AWS, deploy applications in docker containers, Aurora database
- Good experience with OO design and design patterns
- Experience with software development principles such as SOLID, DRY
Nice to have:
- Airbrake, New Relic for reporting and monitoring
- WebRTC services from Twilio and Vonage for video
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Two performance appraisals every year and performance bonus
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!