SENIOR C++/C# SOFTWARE ENGINEER, KMS Healthcare
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Employees can work remotely
KMS Healthcare is the intersection of world-class technologists and proven Healthcare industry expertise.
We empower companies to build transformative next-gen technologies to bring about game-changing resolutions to healthcare’s most challenging problems. Our solutions ensure improved data exchange while maintaining regulatory compliance and data-driven requirements. We are committed to providing innovative tools and expertise to providers, payers, life sciences, and medical technology vendors in order to help create industry-leading health solutions.
Instead of wishing people good health, join us to make it happen. At KMS Healthcare, we leverage technologies to enable a modern way of health service. Covering end-to-end product development, we helped numerous U.S. health practices increase health treatment quality, reduce costs, and save people's lives.
The responsibility includes: design, coding, troubleshooting and working with the offshore team as well as customers on features/bug fixes for Window application using PowerBuilder
Design, build, and maintain efficient, well designed, and testable code
Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements and external customers
To uphold Agile team organization using Scrum/Kanban in addition to a suite of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, GitHub)
Research escalated support incidents and investigate production issues
Strive to produce high-quality code with minimal defects, actively seeks to minimize code and simplify architecture
Document findings and solutions
Provide Mentoring and Support for Junior team members as required.
Likely having 3+ years of experience (flexible depending on how fast your learning and technical developing capabilities are)
Able to obtain deep knowledge of the project’s technologies
Able to work independently with minimal guidance
Able to self-learn and quickly adapt to new technologies
Familiar with the Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
Experienced C# / C++/ .Net with Oracle PL/SQL in Windows app development
Experienced with PowerBuilder 2019 or willing to learn PowerBuilder 2019
Good experience with unit testing
Experience with writing efficient SQL queries
Experienced with Azure DevOps, SharePoint is a plus
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Two performance appraisals every year and performance bonus
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!