Fresher Java Software Engineer, based in Da Nang
- Da Nang City, Vietnam
KMS was established in 2009 as a U.S.-based software development & consulting company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 13 years of operation, we have been trusted globally for the superlative quality of software services, products, technology solutions and engineers' expertise.
- KMS Technology focuses on custom software development and a wide variety of consulting services
- KMS Healthcare specialises in the healthcare industry, provides a unique blend of consultative healthcare technology solutions backed by the power of full lifecycle development support
- KMS Solutions serves the Asia Pacific region, bringing the world's innovative technologies to help organizations achieve their business goals through world-class digital capabilities and fit-for-purpose solutions
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, Grove, and Visily.
KMS is committed to providing tangible contributions and long-lasting impacts to the communities through leveraging our IT expertise. The company has also been recognized by prestigious industry awards as a great workplace in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you passionate about innovative software development and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
Do you love to work in the top-notch IT Company in Vietnam with Good Investment into People Development?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology.
The vacancy is an ideal job for the beginners who would like to have a good start for a great career. The winning candidates will have the opportunity to become a Software Engineer – one of the hottest skills in the industry trends. You will be trained and worked on complex systems using cutting-edge technology based frameworks. Besides, you will work with talented developers, following high standard software development practices and CI/CD processes
Your key responsibilities:
- Participate in all software development activities following Scrum process
- Design solutions and approach for software features or subsystems
- Write high-quality code to implement software features or fix bugs
- Perform unit testing, documentation and all other activities defined in Definition of Done before passing source code to Testing team
- Communicate and report internally or directly to client on status or result of work
Skills/knowledge you need to be successful:
- Final year student/ new graduate/ less than 1 year of experience
- Ready to work full-time officially
- Bold passion for IT software and testing
- Good IT background, critical and logical thinking skills
- English: good writing and reading skills
- Commitment to excellence and self-improvement
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Two performance appraisals every year and performance bonus
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more...Send your Resume including Academic Transcript to join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!