Fresher .NET Software Engineer, KMS Solutions
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
Your key responsibilities:
- Understand and support the client's requirements
- Follow your passion
- Enjoy every single working day with your nice colleagues and our kind clients
- Take your skill to the next level
The responsibility includes design, coding, troubleshooting, and working with the project team as well as customers on features/bug fixes
Your key qualifications:
- Final year student/ new graduate/ less than 1 year of experience
- Ready to work full-time
- Passion for .NET technology
- Strong fundamental of .NET Framework, C#, SQL, OOP, data structure and algorithms
- Understanding thoroughly of projects being done in university or during the internship
- Good English skills (especially reading and writing)
- Have good communication and be a good team-player
Be Your Best with KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in U.S
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!