Senior IT Business Analyst, KMS Healthcare
- Da Nang City, Vietnam
- Employees can work remotely
KMS Healthcare is the intersection of world-class technologists and proven Healthcare industry expertise.
We empower companies to build transformative next-gen technologies to bring about game-changing resolutions to healthcare’s most challenging problems. Our solutions ensure improved data exchange while maintaining regulatory compliance and data-driven requirements. We are committed to providing innovative tools and expertise to providers, payers, life sciences, and medical technology vendors in order to help create industry-leading health solutions.
Instead of wishing people good health, join us to make it happen. At KMS Healthcare, we leverage technologies to enable a modern way of health service. Covering end-to-end product development, we helped numerous U.S. health practices increase health treatment quality, reduce costs, and save people's lives.
The Brilliant Career You'll Love
Business Analysts are engineers who are responsible for understanding the client’s business need, capturing the domain expertise that the client has, and translating this accurately into a succinct requirements document that will serve as the input to the software designers.
- Report directly to supervisor(s) and Project Manager if required;
- Work with project team members and others if any;
- Communicate with client counterparts if any;
- Assess the client’s business needs and business processes (current and future);
- Interview the domain experts at the client company to capture all relevant domain knowledge;
- Conduct market research;
- Document the product’s vision and the project’s scope;
- Document the client’s business requirements in detail, (requirement specifications) with all assumptions and caveats included;
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other non-functional requirements;
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable and that they conform to standards;
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents;
- Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements, specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly;
- Serve as an internal point of contact for development team whenever requirements need to be clarified.
Your Skills/Experience :
- Possess basic & Discrete knowledge and perform basic requirement gathering/management work mostly independently and require supervision for more complex work;
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis;
- Good command of English communications skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing);
- Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes;
- Ability to document business requirements in an accurate, unambiguous and succinct fashion;
- Good UI/UX knowledge/experience;
- Good presentation and client relation skills;
- Good organizational, analytical, as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies;
- Experience in Agile environment or Scrum Master is a plus.
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Two performance appraisals every year and performance bonus
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!