Senior Test Engineer (Senior QA/QC/Tester), KMS Solutions
- Ha Noi, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology started as a U.S.-based engineering and software services company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 12 years of operation, the company has been trusted by international clients for the superior quality of Vietnamese engineers' products and expertise. In 2021, KMS Technology expands its business direction to focus on providing software services in the Healthcare industry, growing its operations in the Asia Pacific by providing digitalization solutions starting from Australia, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove.
Under the brand KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
Acknowledgement of Covid-19 pandemic
All KMSers will need to work from home to ensure safety. New member will get designated supports:
- Working devices will be delivered at door upon the new member's joining date
- Onboarding process will be organized virtually by both HR personnel and the new team
- The HR personnel will be available for any needed support of the new member
As a part of our Digital Testing team, the position is to drive end-to-end software testing engagements for enterprises in Vietnam and the global market.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Review & optimize quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Supervise and guide QA Engineers, Engineers
- Ability to work independently and self-task management
- Good research, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Participate in bids and proposals with the business development team
- Work at Client office upon request
- 5+ years of experience in QA/QC role with at least 2 years of experience in automated testing
- Have good knowledge of the testing process (test strategy, test approach, test plan, test case, bug report, testing report,...)
- Hands-on experience in designing, implementing, and executing test automation with Katalon, Selenium, Appium,... or any of automation tools
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of CI/CD process (Jenkins, Github, Azure Pipelines,...)
- Strong leadership skills; Experience in training junior QC/QA members
- Strong ability to work around cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Operations, Customer Support,...) to improve team productivity
- Knowledge of product quality metrics
- Dedication to quality and a positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Two performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!