Graphic Designer, Visily
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Visily is an AI-powered UI design software started from KMS Labs, the startup incubation arm of KMS Technology. Our team consists of technology entrepreneurs who have built successful product companies from scratch:
- QASymphony - test management platform, merged with Tricentis, valued at $2B
- Kobiton - mobile testing platform, raised $34M with over 60K customers
- Katalon - test automation platform, raised $27M with over 1M users
- GroveHR - HR platform used by 32K companies
Work with us if you are:
Hungry. You are ambitious and want to be part of a high-impact startup.
Versatile. You are able to wear multiple hats on a regular basis.
Result-oriented. You are fanatical about getting things done.
Purpose-driven. You want to commit to a mission and the team that is behind it.
Join our team to build a cutting-edge UI design software (think of Sketch or Figma, but targeting different audiences). You will be part of our design team and work with our marketing team on design-related tasks. Below are some key responsibilities we expect of you:
- Execute creative process of KMS-Labs communication materials (new product launches key visual, promotional items, marketing materials, website, etc.) that attract the attention of target audience towards our products and services.
- Handle all graphic design related tasks such as social posts, online ads, websites, blogs, etc. and keep up to date with current social/ marketing campaigns.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in graphic designs for digital products.
- At least 3 years of experience in graphic design.
- Great understanding and skill set with modern design and web builder. software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Webflow or similar).
- Basic knowledge of Animation, 3D graphics and video editing a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and independent working skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits.
- Work with a highly talented team in one of the best places to work in Vietnam.
- Modern office in HCMC; premium healthcare insurance for you and your family; annual company trip and year-end party; many fitness/sports programs and team building events; in-house entertainment facilities, snacks and beverages.
And much more, join us to build global software from Vietnam!