HR Intern (HRBP)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
Acknowledgement of Covid-19 pandemic.
All KMSers will need to work from home to ensure safety. New member will get designated supports:
Working devices will be delivered at door upon the new member's joining date
Onboarding will be organized virtually by both the HR personnel and the new team.
The HR personnel will be available for any support needs of the new member.
To work closely with HRBP manager to ensure the quality of HR services with the purpose of increasing the employee experience, engagement and overall satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities:
- Supports the implementation of onboarding and off-boarding processes
- Supports the implementation of Global mobility services (work permit, passport, visa, international assignment, overseas business trip, relocation)
- Supports in planning and facilitating together with the core team for engagement activities such as weekly team bonding, all-hands meetings, appreciation activities, etc.
- Supports in preparing, implementing and evaluating the annual plan of increasing employee engagement, experience & overall
Why do you have to take this opportunity?
- Experiences one of the best places to work in Vietnam with:
- a friendly and professional working environment
- a strong and experienced HR team
- a global working attitude
- Learns HR insights and practices about:
- Employee on-boarding
- Employee off-boarding
- Employee relations
- And more...
Skills/experiences you need to be successful:
- Bachelor graduate or 3rd to last year university students
- Has interest in HR field to bring people happiness and success
- Administration task handling and multi-tasking skills
- Active learning mindset
- Open, flexibility and adaptability
- Be able to communicate in English
- At least 6 months of commitment for the internship period
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Allowances
- Flexible working time
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!