HR Intern (HRBP)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you looking for the next destination for your career? Are you serious about making things better?
Do you love to work in the Best Software Outsourcing Company in Vietnam with Good Investment into People environment?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to the company 's growth and sharpen your experience and expertise every day.
This position will work closely with HRBP to ensure the smooth of on/off boarding and global mobility and all other HR services while maintaining great employee relations.
Your key responsibilities:
- Supports the implementation of on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Supports the implementation of Global mobility services (work permit, passport, visa, international assignment, overseas business trip, relocation)
- Lives and promotes the company values of integrity, value creation, excellence, inclusivity and joy.
- Complies fully with the Code of Conduct, health and safety requirements, legislation, regulations, policies and procedures
Why do you have to take this opportunity?
- Experiences one of the best places to work in Vietnam
- With friendly and professionalism
- With a strong HR team
- With the global working attitude
- Learns HR insights and practices
- Employee on-boarding
- Employee off-boarding
- Employee relations
- Global mobility
- HR Fundamental knowledge and frameworks
- And more
- Competitive internship allowance
Skills/experiences you need to be successful:
- Bachelor graduate or 3rd to last year university students
- Available for at least 3.5 working days/week (preferable full-time)
- Has interest in HR field to bring people happiness and success
- Administration task handling and multi-tasking skills
- Active learning mindset
- Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Customer-oriented, friendly, patient, proactive, flexibility, adaptability, organized and highly responsible
- At least 6 months of commitment for the internship period
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Allowances
- Flexible working time
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!