Senior Data Engineer, KMS Solutions
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology started as a U.S.-based engineering and software services company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 12 years of operation, the company has been trusted by international clients for the superior quality of Vietnamese engineers' products and expertise. In 2021, KMS Technology expands its business direction to focus on providing software services in the Healthcare industry, growing its operations in the Asia Pacific by providing digitalization solutions starting from Australia, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove.
Under the brand KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS Technology is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities through IT training activities, specialized events, and scholarship sponsorship. The company has received many prestigious industry awards and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
Acknowledgement of Covid-19 pandemic
All KMSers will need to work from home to ensure safety. New member will get designated supports:
- Working devices will be delivered at door upon the new member's joining date
- Onboarding process will be organized virtually by both HR personnel and the new team
- The HR personnel will be available for any needed support of the new member
As a part of our Engineering team under KMS Solutions, the position is to design innovative data solution to solve customers' business challenges, to provide requirements, solutions, estimation and implement tools, integration.
- Work with clients and development team to understand client business model & business needs, estimate and develop data solutions for medium/large data pipeline, integrate data tools to fit the client requirement.
- Design conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Analyze and implement data solutions that solve business problems such as ELT, data warehouse, data cleansing, data integration, data visualization and reporting.
- Technical lead small/medium development teams, ensure the understanding and compliance of offshore engineers to the business requirements, and technical direction
- Be the trusted technical consultant for clients
- Good understanding of dimensional and normalized database models.
- Fluency in SQL and experience in Extract, Load, and Transform (ELT).
- Have experience or a high understanding of data modeling.
- Have experience in tuning and optimizing data pipeline and data queries
- Having a programming mentality and problem-solving skills
- Be flexible on technology
- Be able to research new tools, technologies quickly to solve client's needs.
- Can communicate with clients in English
- Have the ability to evaluate and provide solutions for business cases/ issues
- Have knowledge/experience in data quality, data integration, big data, data analytics, visualization
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing (DW) industry
- Capacity to listen, consult with clients and understand business models to provide the right solution to clients
- Data consulting skills and experience
- Experience with cloud-based SaaS platforms
- Understanding DaaS (Data as a Service)
- Capacity to be flexible, working on a different project, and prioritize the task
- Have strong customer obsession skills
- Experience working in the professional services organization
- Experience with columnar databases
- Experience in coding script
Perks You'll Enjoy with KMS Solutions
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more...Send your last updated resume to start interesting conversations with KMS Hiring Team and let yourself explore other fantastic things!