Product Manager / Associate Product Manager, KMS Labs
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS Labs is the startup incubation arm of KMS Technology. Our team consists of technology entrepreneurs who have built successful product companies from scratch:
- QASymphony - test management platform, merged with Tricentis, valued at $2B
- Kobiton - mobile testing platform, raised $34M with over 60K customers
- Katalon - test automation platform, raised $27M with over 1M users
- GroveHR - HR platform used by 32K companies
Work with us if you are...
Hungry. You are ambitious and want to be part of a high-impact startup.
Versatile. You are able to wear multiple hats on a regular basis.
Result-oriented. You are fanatical about getting things done.
Purpose-driven. You want to commit to a mission and the team that is behind it.
Join our team to build a cutting-edge UI design software product (think of Sketch or Figma, but... different). Our company is the 5th company started from KMS Labs. We are early but have an incredibly bold vision. We’re looking for a Product Manager to help take the product to the next level.
- Perform market research and competitor analysis
- Define product metrics, work with a dev to set up, track and analyze usage data
- Engage with users, listen to their feedback, conduct user interviews
- Work with the Head of Product to define features based on the product roadmap
- Design and document feature specs and work with designers to create mockups
- Work with developers to hand-off product features and perform user validation
- Support the marketing team to improve user conversion and virality
- 3+ years relevant experience in product roles
- Familiar with product analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Log Rocket etc.
- Our users are all over the world, English communication is key
- Bold, creative, and aggressive thinker
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Work with a highly talented team in one of the best places to work in Vietnam
- Modern office in HCMC; premium healthcare insurance for you and your family; annual company trip and year-end party; many fitness/sports programs and team building events; in-house entertainment facilities, snacks and beverages.
And much more, join us to build global software from Vietnam!