(Sr) Regional Business Development Manager, KMS Solutions
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
- Carry reasonable quota of Software Solutions and license sales to regional market (SEA focus, outside of Vietnam) through Partner channels and Direct outreach
- Cover BDR role to identify & qualify new client leads and convert these into high probability opportunities for the territory
- Handle direct sales calls with prospective customers in the region and follow up with potential leads
- Work with the Practice Lead and Delivery teams to do shape the solution and proposal for the clients
- Work with VP of Strategy & Business Development to shape the solution based on our partner software and strategize the go-to market plan for the region
- Work closely with the Marketing team to shape and drive relevant campaigns to give good coverage of our products and services in the region
- Excellent in English communication, able to communicate and drive the conversations with customers over the phone
- Track record in software license and solution sales outside of Vietnam
- Excellent knowledge and experience leveraging digital marketing and direct sales practices
- Solid at building relationships with strong listening, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Solid planning and reporting skills
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce, Excel and Powerpoint
Nice to have/plus
- Build the pipeline from ground up to deliver sales booking quota
- Expertise in Software Development & Testing Services, Data & Analytics, Digital Platform
- Understanding/experience of Solution-based deals, especially in Banking, Insurance, Financial Services and Retail
- 5+ years of experience in IT/Software industry
- Overseas education and/or working experience
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Two performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!