Product Marketing Director, KMS Labs
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS Labs is the startup incubation arm of KMS Technology. Our team consists of technology entrepreneurs who have built successful product companies from scratch:
- QASymphony - test management platform, merged with Tricentis, valued at $2B
- Kobiton - mobile testing platform, raised $34M with over 60K customers
- Katalon - test automation platform, raised $27M with over 1M users
- GroveHR - HR platform used by 32K companies
Work with us if you are...
Hungry. You are ambitious and want to be part of a high-impact startup.
Versatile. You are able to wear multiple hats on a regular basis.
Result-oriented. You are fanatical about getting things done.
Purpose-driven. You want to commit to a mission and the team that is behind it.
Join our team to build a cutting-edge UI design software product (think of Sketch or Figma, but... different). Our company is the 5th company started from KMS Labs. We are early but have an incredibly big vision and we are ready for a strong marketing leader to take us to the next level. Ideal candidates must possess expertise across brand, product marketing, demand generation and have deep experience leading and scaling marketing operations inside SaaS companies. This role will report directly to the Founder.
- Own the marketing strategy and execution, including but not limited to user acquisition, contents/SEO, SEM, brand identity and community building
- Craft strong product messages and strategies uniquely suited for our traction channels based on a deep understanding of the market and competitive landscape
- Work with the Product, Sales and Customer Success to improve the user experience and marketing metrics through Product-Led Growth
- Hire, lead and coach the marketing team
- 8+ years of relevant marketing experience
- 3+ years managing marketing teams in SaaS companies
- Experience generating massive leads for new software products
- Intimate and hands-on knowledge of marketing tools
- Product-led growth knowledge & growth hacking mindset
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Work with a highly talented team in one of the best places to work in Vietnam
- Modern office in HCMC; premium healthcare insurance for you and your family; annual company trip and year-end party; many fitness/sport programs and team building events; in-house entertainment facilities, snacks and beverages.
And much more, join us to build global software from Vietnam!