Technical Project Manager(based in Korea), KMS Solutions
- Seoul, South Korea
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove.
KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
As a part of our Engineering team & Global Implementation Services team under KMS Solutions, these positions are designed to take the key responsibilities as below:
Requirement gathering from customers, requirement management
Deliver and implement Informatics products and services by understanding customer requirements and demands and thoroughly investigating technical issues to ensure successful resolution.
Communicate effectively between customers, consultants, partners and the Services Management in a timely manner.
On time delivery against project and technical support plans ensuring customer satisfaction.
Troubleshoot problems with Informatics software and solutions, identify difficult issues and develop appropriate workarounds and solutions, sharing findings with other consultants to develop skills to lead project deliverables
Attain technical knowledge to deliver standard and customized training courses to customers, and staff.
Requirements analysis and documentation.
System design and documentation.
Testing and validation of configured systems.
System training for users.
Maintain product and industry knowledge.
Working in Korea
Advance/native spoken and written Korean
Upper Intermediate spoken and written English
Project Management experience
Solid computer programming skills
Have experience in .NET, C#, deployment
Have knowledge/experience on Instrument Integration
Proven ability to learn fast and develop new capabilities.
Available to travel up to 50% of your working time over any one-year period as Covid restrictions permit.
Ability to work independently and self-task management.
Good research, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
Understanding of Computer System Validation processes
Have understanding of the use of IT within the laboratory environment
Have knowledge or experienced in Laboratory Informatics - LIMS
Have business analysis experience is a plus
Knowledge of the pharmaceutical life science industries is a plus
Higher degree graduates with a scientific and/or IT background or relevant work experience is a plus.
- Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Two performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!