Automation QA Engineer, KMS Labs
- Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS Labs is the startup incubation arm of KMS Technology. Our team consists of technology entrepreneurs and builders who have lived through the everyday struggles of launching and operating software businesses for the last 2 decades. Examples of companies we have built from the ground up:
- QASymphony. Leading agile test management platform. Merged with Tricentis, a Europe tech unicorn.
- Kobiton. Mobile testing platform with big clients such as Uber, AT&T, Office Depot, Frontier Airlines and Capgemini. Raised $31.2M from top-tier VCs and acquired Mobile Labs.
- Katalon. All-in-one test automation solution being used by more than 65,000 companies from over 160 countries all over the world. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice in March 2020. Raised $27M through Series A funding round.
- GroveHR. HR platform that helps SMBs digitize their HR operations and create attractive digital employee experience, being used by more than 10,000 companies in many countries.
Work with us if you are...
Hungry. Our goal is building high-impact startups from Vietnam. Despite our modest success, we are just getting started.
Versatile. Our team is small but our work isn’t. We expect our team members to wear multiple hats on a regular basis. And no hat should be too small for any one of us.
Result-oriented. We are fanatic about getting sh, sorry, things done. Our office is really nice but you can design your work and office schedule for maximum productivity and comfort.
Purpose-driven. We look for people who want to have a purpose that they can commit to, join a small, close-knit team that they can grow with and have a lot of fun along the journey.
Join our team to build cutting-edge UI design software (think of Sketch or Figma). You will be one of the first Software Testers in our team and work with other engineers to implement the test automation for our product. Below are some key responsibilities we expect of you:
- Research, evaluate and select technologies stack for implementing automated tests
- Set up test automation project, design and implement automation tests scripts, debug and define corrective actions
- Execute automated tests, investigate defects and report the results to QA Lead
- Develop, maintain and execute testing for our product features during development cycles and releases
- Reporting, track, and monitor defects on the defect tracking system
- Work closely with the development team to execute testing strategies and test plans
- Strong computer science foundation and knowledge of SDLC
- Likely having 1+ years of experience in web-based software testing and test automation
- Excellent interpersonal and independent working skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Perks you Enjoy
- Highly competitive salary and benefits.
- Work with a highly talented team in one of the best places to work in Vietnam.
- Modern office in HCMC; premium healthcare insurance for you and your family; annual company trip and year-end party; many fitness/sports programs and team building events; in-house entertainment facilities, snacks and beverages.
And much more, join us to build high-impact global products from Vietnam!