Senior/Principal Java Engineer, KMS Solutions
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS Solutions, company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market
Established in 2009, KMS started as a U.S.-based engineering and software services company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 12 years of operation, the company has been trusted by international clients for the superior quality of Vietnamese engineers' products and expertise. In 2021, KMS expands its business direction to focus on providing software services in the Healthcare industry, growing its operations in the Asia Pacific by providing digitalization solutions starting from Australia, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove.
- As a part of our Digital Applications Team, the position is to gather/review requirements, implement clients’ needs, software, tools, integrations.
- Participate in bid/proposals
- Provide technical leadership to junior team members
- 5+ Years in Software Development
- Experienced in modern Java Stack: Spring Boot, Apache CAMEL, Kafka, Kubernetes/Docker, Prometheus, Redis
- Experienced in DevSecOps Toolchain: Jenkins, Sonarqube
- Intermediate Level of English
- Digital Thinker, Product Mindset, Can-do attitude, and Adaptable
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!