Principal Mobile Engineer(React Native/Flutter), KMS Solutions
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS Solutions, company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
Established in 2009, KMS started as a U.S.-based engineering and software services company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 12 years of operation, the company has been trusted by international clients for the superior quality of Vietnamese engineers' products and expertise. In 2021, KMS expands its business direction to focus on providing software services in the Healthcare industry, growing its operations in the Asia Pacific by providing digitalization solutions starting from Australia, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove.
- Define mobile framework, SDK, and drive mobile project implementation
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UI across mobile platforms
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Diagnose and fix bugs, fix performance bottleneck
- Provide technical leadership to junior team members
- Participate in bid/proposals
- 5+ Years in Software Development, at least 3 years specializing in Mobile
- Solid experience in ReactNative, or Flutter, or Native Mobile App
- Experienced in DevSecOps Toolchain: Jenkins, Sonarqube
- Intermediate Level of English
- Digital Thinker, Product Mindset, Can-do attitude, and Adaptable
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits/Commission
- Performance appraisals
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!