QA Lead, KMS Labs
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS Labs is the startup incubation arm of KMS Technology. Our team consists of technology entrepreneurs who have built successful product companies from scratch:
- QASymphony - test management platform, merged with Tricentis, valued at $2B
- Kobiton - mobile testing platform, raised $34M with over 60K customers
- Katalon - test automation platform, raised $27M with over 1M users
- GroveHR - HR platform used by 32K companies
Work with us if you are...
Hungry. You are ambitious and want to be part of a high-impact startup.
Versatile. You are able to wear multiple hats on a regular basis.
Result-oriented. You are fanatical about getting things done.
Purpose-driven. You want to commit to a mission and the team that is behind it.
Join our team to build cutting-edge UI design software (think of Sketch or Figma). You will lead our QA team and work with our engineers and product team to test the product features as well as to provide your feedback on the product designs. Below are some key responsibilities we expect of you:
- Own the testing strategy and define test plans for each software release.
- Lead other QAs to develop, maintain and execute testing for our product features during development cycles and releases.
- Report, track, and monitor defects on the defect tracking system.
- Investigate defect reports from production support and isolate their causes.
- Work with the product team to understand product requirements and designs and provide feedback during product development cycles.
- Research, evaluate and select technologies stack for implementing automated tests.
- Set up test automation project, design and implement automation tests scripts, guide other team members to develop, execute and maintain automated tests.
- Strong computer science foundation and knowledge of SDLC.
- Likely having 3+ years of experience in web-based software testing.
- Excellent interpersonal and independent working skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Work with a highly talented team in one of the best places to work in Vietnam
- Modern office in HCMC; premium healthcare insurance for you and your family; annual company trip and year-end party; many fitness/sports programs and team building events; in-house entertainment facilities, snacks and beverages.
And much more, join us to build global software from Vietnam!