Senior/Lead Technical Consultant(.NET,C#), base in Korea, KMS Solutions
- Seoul, South Korea
Established in 2009, KMS Technology started as a U.S.-based engineering and software services company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 12 years of operation, the company has been trusted by international clients for the superior quality of Vietnamese engineers' products and expertise. In 2021, KMS Technology expands its business direction to focus on providing software services in the Healthcare industry, growing its operations in the Asia Pacific by providing digitalization solutions starting from Australia, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove.
Under the brand KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS Technology is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities through IT training activities, specialized events, and scholarship sponsorship. The company has received many prestigious industry awards and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
As a part of our Engineering team & Global Implementation Services team under KMS Solutions, these positions are designed to take the key responsibilities as below:
- Deliver and implement Informatics products and services by understanding customer requirements and demands and thoroughly investigating technical issues to ensure a successful resolution.
- Communicate effectively between customers, consultants, partners, and the Services Management in a timely manner.
- On-time delivery against the project and technical support plans ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot problems with Informatics software and solutions, identify difficult issues and develop appropriate workarounds and solutions, sharing findings with other consultants to develop skills to lead project deliverables
- Attain technical knowledge to deliver standard and customized training courses to customers, and staff.
- Requirements analysis and documentation.
- System design and documentation.
- System configuration.
- Testing and validation of configured systems.
- System training for users.
- Maintain product and industry knowledge.
- Solid computer programming skills, experience in .NET, C#, deployment
- Advance/native spoken and written Korean
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Have knowledge/experience on Instrument Integration
- Understanding of Computer System Validation processes
- Understanding of the use of IT within the laboratory environment
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical life science industries
- Experienced in Laboratory Informatics - LIMS
- Strong customer focus.
- Good research, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management experience
- Proven ability to learn fast and develop new capabilities.
- Available to travel up to 50% of your working time over any one-year period as Covid restrictions permit.
- Have a valid passport and be prepared to travel widely.
- Higher degree graduates with a scientific and/or IT background and relevant work experience
Be Your Best at KMS
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with IT Solutions & Consulting, Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, ...
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!