Senior Product Designer (UI/UX), KMS Labs
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS Labs is the startup incubation arm of KMS Technology. Our team consists of technology entrepreneurs and builders who have lived through everyday struggles of launching and operating software businesses for the last 2 decades. Examples of companies we have built from the ground up:
- QASymphony. Leading agile test management platform. Merged with Tricentis, a Europe tech unicorn.
- Kobiton. Mobile testing platform with big clients such as Office Depot, Frontier Airlines and Capgemini. Raised $5.2M Series A in August 2019.
- Katalon. All-in-one test automation solution being used by more than 65,000 companies from over 160 countries all over the world. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice in March 2020.
- GroveHR. HR platform that helps SMBs digitize their HR operations and create attractive digital employee experience, being used by more than 3000 companies in 9 countries.
Work with us if you are...
Hungry. Not for food, of course. Our goal is building high-impact startups from Vietnam. Despite our modest success, we are just getting started.
Versatile. Our team is small but our work isn’t. We expect our team members to wear multiple hats on a regular basis. And no hat should be too small for any one of us.
Result-oriented. We are fanatic about getting sh, sorry, things done. Our office is really nice but you can design your work and office schedule for maximum productivity and comfort.
Purpose-driven. We look for people who want to have a purpose that they can commit to, join a small, close-knit team that they can grow with and have a lot of fun along the journey.
Acknowledgement of Covid-19 pandemic.
All KMSers will need to working from home to ensure safety. New member will get designated supports:
- Working devices will be delivered at door upon the new member's joining date
- Onboarding will be organized virtually by both the HR personnel and the new team.
- The HR personnel will be available for any support needs of the new member.
Join our team to build a cutting-edge UI design software (think of Sketch or Figma). You will work with our product team as a domain expert in UI designing and to make great user interfaces and delightful user experience designs. Below are some key responsibilities we expect of you:
- Work with product team on product design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user flows, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices (Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop) and interfaces
- Work with the engineering team as a core part of the design process
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in working/leading the development of User Experience (UX) framework and design systems which resulted in successful product launches at scale
- Deep knowledge of visual design theory (e.g., typography, color theory, composition, iconography, etc.) and excellent analog visual communication skills (e.g., sketching)
- Great understanding and skill set with modern design and prototyping software (e.g. Sketch/Figma, Adobe Creative, InVision/Zeplin or similar)
- Strong interpersonal and independent working skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Perks you Enjoy
- Work on global software products in one of the best places to work in Vietnam
- Build amazing things with a highly talented team
- Attractive salary and benefits such as flexible work time, premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones, annual company trip and year-end party, many fitness and sport programs and many team building events
- Modern office in HCMC; free in-house entertainment facilities, snacks and beverages
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!