Test Engineer (QA/QC)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and execute manual test cases for major projects, maintenance, and emergency releases
- Design and implement automation tests scripts, debug and define corrective actions
- Identify, analyze and report test results
- Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system
- Investigate defect reports from production support and isolate their causes
- Prepare test documentation and review with development team
- Work closely with development team to design testing strategies
- Work on the interpretation of quality assurance issues and problems for technical and non-technical users
- At least an intermediate skill level of English
- Likely having 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Good experience in manual testing for web-based and standalone applications
- Good experience in writing new test cases based on requirement
- Experience in developing, documenting and implementing quality assurance standards
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and responsive testing (PC, mobile and tablet)
Nice to have/plus:
- Basic knowledge of testing methodology and tools, experience with Agile methodology is plusy
- Experience in developing test automation for mobile web and application with tools (Katalon, Selenium, …)
- Experience with testing web-based/ mobile applications/ Web service & healthcare domain, giving domain
- Experience in testing API’s and Web Services Ability
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Two performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!