Product Marketing Executive
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS Labs is the startup incubation arm of KMS Technology. Our team consists of technology entrepreneurs and builders who have lived through the everyday struggles of launching and operating software businesses for the last 2 decades. Examples of companies we have built from the ground up:
- QASymphony. Leading agile test management platform. Merged with Tricentis, a Europe tech unicorn.
- Kobiton. Mobile testing platform with big clients such as Uber, AT&T, Office Depot, Frontier Airlines and Capgemini. Raised $19.2M from top-tier VCs and acquired Mobile Labs.
- Katalon. All-in-one test automation solution being used by more than 65,000 companies from over 160 countries worldwide. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice in March 2020.
- GroveHR. HR platform that helps SMBs digitize their HR operations and create attractive digital employee experience, being used by more than 3000 companies in many countries.
Work with us if you are...
Hungry. Our goal is to build high-impact startups from Vietnam. Despite our modest success, we are just getting started.
Versatile. Our team is small but our work isn’t. We expect our team members to wear multiple hats regularly. And no hat should be too small for any one of us.
Result-oriented. We are fanatic about getting sh, sorry, things done. Our office is really nice but you can design your work and office schedule for maximum productivity and comfort.
Purpose-driven. We look for people who want to have a purpose that they can commit to, join a small, close-knit team that they can grow with and have a lot of fun along the journey.
Join our team to build cutting-edge UI design software. Think of Sketch or Figma, but different ;). We are very early but have an incredibly big vision. You will have the opportunity to be involved in all go-to-market aspects of the product and work together with our Marketing Lead to execute those strategies. Key responsibilities:
- Be hands-on with the execution of the digital marketing strategy
- Own and create content (e.g. brochures, infographics, solution briefs, white papers, web content, presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Plan, execute and optimize company advertising campaigns on digital channels: Google, FB, LinkedIn and other platforms
- Other duties to be assigned by line-manager
- Be familiar with the digital marketing toolchain (e.g. Google Analytics, Woopra, Mailchimp, Hubspot etc.)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication
Perks you Enjoy
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Work with a highly talented team in one of the best places to work in Vietnam
- Modern office in HCMC; premium healthcare insurance for you and your family; annual company trip and year-end party; many fitness/sports programs and team building events; in-house entertainment facilities, snacks and beverages.
And much more, join us to build high-impact global products from Vietnam!