HR Manager, KMS Solutions
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology started as a U.S.-based engineering and software services company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 12 years of operation, the company has been trusted by international clients for the superior quality of Vietnamese engineers' products and expertise. In 2021, KMS Technology expands its business direction to focus on providing software services in the Healthcare industry, growing its operations in the Asia Pacific by providing digitalization solutions starting from Australia, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS Technology is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities through IT training activities, specialized events, and scholarship sponsorship. The company has received many prestigious industry awards and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building a high-performing and engaging culture with a great level of focus on developing people across the countries in Asia Pacific. The candidate must have a builder mindset that can be versatile, pragmatic and hands-on in shaping and executing the human capital strategy & operation model and tactics in alignment with business strategy and priorities.
- Leadership & Strategy Alignment:
- Work closely with the management team to build and sustain a world-class work environment to enable people to do their best work possible and to grow alongside the business
- Maintain talent mapping and succession plan for critical positions and for future growth
- Build and grow an effective/efficient HR team to support the fast-growing business across the region
- Talent Acquisition:
- Work as TA for key positions (sales, marketing, consultants, engineers, etc.) in Vietnam and the region (Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Australia, etc.) while building up the TA team in longer term
- Shape and articulate the Employee Value Propositions that represent KMS people in APAC for the purpose of talent attraction (top of mind in the industry)
- Talent Development:
- Partner with management to define and improve competency model and career development paths to support people learning & development
- Own the agenda to build and sustain a learning organization (peer contents, etc.)
- Employee Relations & Engagement:
- Own the agenda to plan and execute employee experience improvement programs
- Build an awesome 1st day experience for new employees and ensure smooth integration into the organization during the probation time
- Partner with management to address day-to-day HR operational issues such as employee relations, compensation reviews, escalated benefits issues, performance management and training
- Ensure certain workplace standards are met, and employee concerns and requests are addressed
- Support and consult the management to make sure the compliance between internal and (external) government rules and regulations
- Serve as a liaison with various shared services and external sourcing/dispatching partners to execute people agenda
- Workforce planning and HR budget controlling
- Drive employee well-being & community initiatives
Experience You Need To Be Successful
- Experience in building and implementing a people agenda.
- Experience in successfully building a working environment & culture for the young & fast-growing technology company is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience with talent acquisition and talent management/development is a major plus
- 3+ years of experience in a team-lead position is a plus.
Skills/Knowledge You Need To Be Successful
- Strong command in English, both verbal and written
- Good knowledge about Labor Law and HR frameworks
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information on a need-to-know basis
- Great level of empathy and deep listening; ability to balance various priorities among various constituents with strong assertiveness
- Ability to shape, convince, build/adapt, sustain and improve a framework and set of standards in HR (i.e. builder mindset)
- Ability to build, engage, motivate and develop an HR team that grows with the business
- Ability to work independently and coordinate/collaborate across the boundary
- Excellent use of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Understanding of software solution business is a plus
Education/ training preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, HR management, or related fields
- Other professional certifications are plus
Be Your Best at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with IT Solutions & Consulting, Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, ...
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!