Associate Product Manager, KMS Labs
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS Labs is the startup incubation arm of KMS Technology. Our team consists of technology entrepreneurs and builders who have lived through the everyday struggles of launching and operating software businesses for the last 2 decades. Examples of companies we have built from the ground up:
- QASymphony. Leading agile test management platform. Merged with Tricentis, a Europe tech unicorn.
- Kobiton. Mobile testing platform with big clients such as Uber, AT&T, Office Depot, Frontier Airlines and Capgemini. Raised $19.2M from top-tier VCs and acquired Mobile Labs.
- Katalon. All-in-one test automation solution being used by more than 65,000 companies from over 160 countries all over the world. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice in March 2020.
- GroveHR. HR platform that helps SMBs digitize their HR operations and create attractive digital employee experience, being used by more than 3000 companies in many countries.
Work with us if you are...
Hungry. Our goal is to build high-impact startups from Vietnam. Despite our modest success, we are just getting started.
Versatile. Our team is small but our work isn’t. We expect our team members to wear multiple hats on a regular basis. And no hat should be too small for any one of us.
Result-oriented. We are fanatic about getting sh, sorry, things done. Our office is really nice but you can design your work and office schedule for maximum productivity and comfort.
Purpose-driven. We look for people who want to have a purpose that they can commit to, join a small, close-knit team that they can grow with and have a lot of fun along the journey.
Join our team to build cutting-edge UI design software (think of Sketch or Figma). You will work with our product team on product design and product development. Below are some key responsibilities we expect of you:
- Evaluate business opportunities, perform market research & competitor analysis and conduct user interviews
- Coordinate/Lead other Product Analysts to create detailed product requirements, work with UI/UX designers to design wireframes & mockups
- Work with Engineering Team to deliver the product features following product roadmap, perform user acceptance testing
- Work with Marketing Team on go-to-market strategy and activities
- 2+ year experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in software development teams.
- Good background knowledge of SDLC and AI/ML is a plus
- Be familiar with requirement specification technique: user story, modelling, prototyping
- Advanced English and aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies
- Strong interpersonal and independent working skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Perks you Enjoy
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Work with a highly talented team in one of the best places to work in Vietnam
- Modern office in HCMC; premium healthcare insurance for you and your family; annual company trip and year-end party; many fitness/sport programs and team building events; in-house entertainment facilities, snacks and beverages.
And much more, join us to build high-impact global products from Vietnam!