Product Marketing Lead, KMS Labs
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS Labs is the startup incubation arm of KMS Technology. Our team consists of technology entrepreneurs and builders who have lived through everyday struggles of launching and operating software businesses for the last 2 decades. Examples of companies we have built from the ground up:
- QASymphony. Leading agile test management platform. Merged with Tricentis, a Europe tech unicorn.
- Kobiton. Mobile testing platform with big clients such as Uber, AT&T, Office Depot, Frontier Airlines and Capgemini. Raised $19.2M from top-tier VCs and acquired Mobile Labs.
- Katalon. All-in-one test automation solution being used by more than 65,000 companies from over 160 countries all over the world. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice in March 2020.
- GroveHR. HR platform that helps SMBs digitize their HR operations and create attractive digital employee experience, being used by more than 3000 companies in many countries.
Work with us if you are...
Hungry. Our goal is building high-impact startups from Vietnam. Despite our modest success, we are just getting started.
Versatile. Our team is small but our work isn’t. We expect our team members to wear multiple hats on a regular basis. And no hat should be too small for any one of us.
Result-oriented. We are fanatic about getting sh, sorry, things done. Our office is really nice but you can design your work and office schedule for maximum productivity and comfort.
Purpose-driven. We look for people who want to have a purpose that they can commit to, join a small, close-knit team that they can grow with and have a lot of fun along the journey.
Join our team to build a cutting-edge UI design software. Think of Sketch or Figma, but different ;). We are very early but have an incredibly big vision. You will have the opportunity to own all go-to-market aspects of the product and lead other members to execute those strategies. Key responsibilities:
- Own the marketing strategy and execution, including but not limited to, user acquisition, content strategy & creation, SEO/SEM/social marketing, virality, events and campaigns
- Lead the effort to build and launch our public website, then make it rank top in relevant keywords
- Intimately understand the product, market and competitive landscape in order to craft strong product messaging
- Work with the product team to improve the user experience/journey and marketing metrics through the Product-Led Growth (PLG) strategy
- Lead and coach junior marketers
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a strong track record of getting things done as an owner and leader
- Intimate knowledge of the digital marketing toolchain (e.g. Google Analytics, Woopra, Mailchimp, Hubspot etc.)
- Product-Led Growth & growth hacking mindset
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication
Perks you Enjoy
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Work with a highly talented team in one of the best places to work in Vietnam
- Modern office in HCMC; premium healthcare insurance for you and your family; annual company trip and year-end party; many fitness/sport programs and team building events; in-house entertainment facilities, snacks and beverages.
And much more, join us to build high-impact global products from Vietnam!