.NET Software Engineer Intern, KMS Solutions
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, UpStar Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you passionate about innovative software development and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
Do you love to work in the top-notch IT Company in Vietnam with Good Investment into People Development?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology.
The vacancy is an ideal job for the beginners who would like to have a good start for a great career. The winning candidates will have the opportunity to become a Software Engineer – one of the hottest skills in the industry trends. You will be trained and worked on complex systems using cutting-edge technology based frameworks. Besides, you will work with talented developers, following high standard software development practices and CI/DI processes
Your key responsibilities:
Participate in all enterprise package software implementation activities
Design solutions and approach for software implementation
Write high-quality code to implement enterprise software workflows
Perform unit testing, documentation and all other activities defined in Definition of Done before passing source code to Validation team
Communicate and report internally or directly to client on status or result of work
Skills/knowledge you need to be successful:
- Final year students in Computer Science, IT or related major who can work full-time/ part-time (at least 3 days per week) with 3-6 month internship commitment
- Bold passion for IT software development and testing
- Good IT background, critical and logical thinking skills
- English: good writing, reading and speaking skills
- Commitment to excellence and self-improvement
- Interested in enterprise package software implementation
Be Your Best at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with IT Solutions & Consulting, Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, ...
- Attractive Allowance and Benefits
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!