Senior Java Software Engineer, KMS Solutions
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology started as a U.S.-based engineering and software services company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 12 years of operation, the company has been trusted by international clients for the superior quality of Vietnamese engineers' products and expertise. In 2021, KMS Technology expands its business direction to focus on providing software services in the Healthcare industry, growing its operations in the Asia Pacific by providing digitalization solutions starting from Australia, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS Technology is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities through IT training activities, specialized events, and scholarship sponsorship. The company has received many prestigious industry awards and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
Responsible for developing new features and maintaining software, tools for Enterprise Packaged Software Services, also including troubleshooting, resolving application issues, providing the root cases analysis, and providing advice to help customers resolve their requirements.
This role also takes responsibility to learn and research domain knowledge related to our partners’ ecosystems to support pre-sales and VAR (Value added reseller) by consulting and providing solutions to customers.
Strong experience in software analysis, design, and development in JAVA.
Expertise in most of the following: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Junit, SQL, NoSQL.
Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
Good delegation and time management skills
Nice to have, experienced in Testing Management system, Data Migration, ETL process.
Good spoken and written in English
Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Effective working relationships with all functional units of the organization,
Working ability to effectively recognize and manage interpersonal communication needs,
Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple locations when necessary,
Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation, and
Able to work independently or as part of a team.
Effective communication skills; verbal, non-verbal and written; and ability to communicate on all levels of the organization.
Maintenance and implement new features for tools/scripts based on customer requests.
Responds to user requests and incident tickets
Responsible for the creation of software support related documentation.
Research, recommend and provide solutions for project lead to win the deals.
Be Your Best at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with IT Solutions & Consulting, Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, ...
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!