- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Established in 2009, KMS Technology is a U.S.-based engineering and services company with development centers in Vietnam. KMS Technology is trusted by international clients for the superior quality of products and expertise of Vietnamese engineers.
KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. Most notable companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, and Grove. Under the brand, KMS Solutions, the company serves the Asia Pacific region, offering technology solution consulting and bringing the most advanced and latest technologies to the Asian market.
KMS is committed to making a long-lasting social impact by partnering with non-profit organizations that give disadvantaged students fair and better employment opportunities. The company regularly cooperates with universities, participates in IT training activities and specialized events, and sponsors scholarship programs in Vietnam. The company has received many prestigious industry awards, and has been named one of the greatest places to work in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
- An event enthusiast that aims to connect 1000+ employees in Vietnam offices through internal engagement events and creative conception, in a long run to build up our joyful environment and make KMS Technology a better workplace every day. This position belongs to the Corporate Communications department, with an aim to maximizing the company brand awareness with trust and inspiration both internal and external.
- Department: Corporate Communications
- Report to: Event Manager
- Conception and implementation of company events that aim to create a joyful and interesting workplace such as occasional festive, company trips, Year-End events, sports festivals…
- Collaborate with employees, stakeholders, vendor, and agencies in a full life-cycle of each event in-charged
- Maintain and take care of internal sport & hobbies clubs
- Plan and organize entertainment workshops and lifestyle seminar series
- Doing research and brainstorming for new bold ideas and conception, that stay true to the strategy of employee happiness at work
- Other duties assigned by the supervisor
- At least 2-3 years proven experience in Event Management or similar
- Key characteristics: Friendly – Integrity – Dedication - Creativity – Human Oriented. Glad to bring and share happiness with others.
- Good at project management skills, teamwork, multitasking, and result-driven
- Strong skills with office tools and workplace platforms
- Employee-happiness mindset, systematic and well-organized
- Good communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Mobility and Flexibility: working with flexible time and space
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Allowance
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Big annual year-end party every year, company trip in every summer, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- A dynamic working environment that focuses on individual growth as much as team growth
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!